I am back to being all positive about the deployment now. No matter what happens, I have some wonderful people behind me and frankly, that is all I need.
I have not heard anythign from John in a few days but that is ok. I know that communications keep going down and he is working so hard and keeping such long hours that I know he is just stretched. I am excited to hear from him again soon though. Today is the 4 more months marker and that is amazing!
People are ridiculously stupid.
Work this week will most likely suck but then next week I get to go to Cincinnati and see part of John's wonderful family.
I got another package together to mail tomorrow and I really think that John is going to love this one. It has so many randomly awesome things and I was really happy putting this one together.
I need to finish my homework and yes it is almost midnight, wonderful. One more week of summer classes then its two weeks off and then its the fall semester. Awesome. Well at least I am a senior!!
Oh and Jess, the South is the following:
Alabama
Georgia
North and South Carolina
Everything else falls into something else. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment