Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cincinnati

I am in Cincinnati visiting my "new" family. John's parents and sisters are really awesome and I am so happy that I have them in my life now. I am having a really nice time but it is a little sad being here without John. I loved getting a tour and seeing where he used to play soccer and went to school but I wish he was here. I am really having a nice time though just hanging out with my in-laws and my sister-in-law. I am excited for Christmas when we all can be together again!

Today is the 13th so that means we have been married another month! I have not heard John's voice since last month so it would be amazing if he could call today but I highly doubt that will happen. Communications have been like none existent in the last 2 weeks. I have gotten a few short e-mails but not more than like 5 I think. He has been working 30 + hour shifts and hardly getting sleep. He wrote me one e-mail that made me cry about how he can handle the work but that he couldn't handle not being bale to talk to me. I really miss him. There is no way to explain it to anyone who hasn't done this before. I do think that it is so important and helpful that I have so many wonderful people to talk to and get support from. I am also so thrilled that school starts up on the 24th because then I will be super busy.

Work is going really well. I would like to let everyone know though if you have been charged with attempted murder, you cannot join the army. There have been some sketchy kids in our office lately.

I had Skyline yesterday and somehow figured out how to order slash sit slash everything all on my own. I also got to see my lil buckeye! It was so nice to see her because it has been like forever.

We are getting ready to head out but I figured I should probably do this plus I wanted to say my own happy anniversary to us without making it all public and out there. My mom is so cute though because she sends me a text message on every 13th since John is not home. I love my momma...Anyway, today should be a nice day.

Time to go do the hair, maybe...

No comments: