Today has been such a good day. I have gotten some wonderful e-mails from John today and yesterday so that has been amazing!
This morning I went to Macy's and bought us a wonderful food processor and crock pot. They had such great sales and I also got a military discount. I saved over $100 so I was really pleased with that. I made a registry there too, but there is hardly anything on it. All of our registry is at Bed Bath and Beyond. But it was still fun to walk around with that scanner thing.
After that I did more couch shopping and I think I found our couch and love seat! I am sooooo excited about it because its so nice and its perfect. I just need to wait to hear back from John to see if he wants me to get it now or wait until he is home. I thought we were going to pick it all out together but he has sorta changed his mind on that one and I think wants everything ready for him when he gets home. Either way is fine with me, I just want him to be happy. We have talked about the couch and stuff a little bit and I know that he would be happy with the ones I found but I still need to get his ok before I move forward. Hopefully I will hear back from him soon.
Tonight is going to be great too! We are having a girls night at Christina's house and that should be a lot of fun. I am going to just relax for the night hour until I need to leave. Those hours of relaxation this point forward are going to be few and far between but hopefully that will make the next 3 months go by fast!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment