Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I suck at life.

So I finally get a phone call from John and I spend the whole conversation crying. I am so mad at myself. I just have hit such a rut in this deployment. I was doing so well and now I can't do anything but miss him and be upset. I need to get back into the positive mood I was in. I hate the fact that I have him thinking that I am a mess back home and that he won't be able to call me back for another week or so maybe longer. I need December to be here now. I miss him more than anything and I just want him back home...

Dear Deployment,

I hate you. That is all.

Love,
Cathleen

1 comment:

Jess said...

I think it's normal to have good days and bad. I am sure that he has faith that you will get help if you need it, and that you aren't just a mess back home.

I hope you are able to get out of the rut, and stay positive. December will be here before you know it!