Monday, July 27, 2009

I want Monday to be over.

So the only thing I am scared of more than dentists in the Ocean. Good thing I am not going to the beach today too! I have a dentist appointment in 40 minutes and I don't have John's hand to hold or anything. Oh boy, this is going to suck.

After that I have to hit back at work then I have a corporate finance exam after that. What an awesome day right??

I did however got an e-mail from John this morning which made me so happy. It has been a couple of days since I had heard from him and that was because communications there had been shut down. I hope he will be able to call me soon. It has almost been a week since I have heard his voice but I know we have gone later than that before. I should be happy that we get to talk as much as we do because its waaaaaaaaaaaay more than we both that we would have during this deployment, but it is so hard to think that way. I have to hear from some of the other wives that they get to talk on the phone to their Marine almost daily for a long time or get to e-ail each other 24/7. I know that some people have a different work load and can spend time waiting in lines. I know John can't. He works 14+ hour days 7 days a week. I also know that some people are still in another location and all but its whatever. I guess I am happy with what I have. I mean I have John and that is the best thing in the world. 4 months and 6 days left, sorta.

Off to the dentist..I hope I don't cry.

No comments: