Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Phone Call

John did get to call this afternoon!!! It was such a good conversation that I think I will be smiling for a week. He told me this cute story that he and his friends made up about their futures outside the Marine Corps. It was all about how he was going to play for the Bengals and this whole plan about what he was going to do when I deploy. Just how he told it to me was adorable. It was so nice to hear him in such a cheery mood and he said the same about me. I am so glad that the communication is better than what we both expected. It is certainly making our time apart easier. This month has seem to go by really fast. I hope the last 4 do the same.

Night class went well and after that I read over our Lease and it all looks to be in order. I just need them to write out the military clause they explained to me when I gave them our application.

Now it is tiem to write my nightly letter to John and go to bed. I have to work tomorrow so I need my sleep.

No comments: