Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back Again

Ok so I guess I should try to do this thing again.

Today has been a good day. I got an e-mail form John this morning and I am still hoping for a phone call from him this afternoon. I can't believe that July is almost over! Just over 4 more months to go on this deployment! I can't wait for him to come home and see our new apartment. I am super excited to get it all ready for him. It was hard to find a place with him being in Afghanistan and not really able to look with me but we agreed on a place that is perfect for us. It is still close to base for him but a lot easier for me to get to school from. It is a 1 bedroom deluxe with a brand new upgraded kitchen and our own washer and dryer. We are both so excited for it. I am moving in 17 OCT so I have time to set it all up nice and paint and such before John gets home. Here is the link in case anyone wants to see pictures. We do have the nice kitchen with the stainless steel apps!

http://www.morgan-properties.com/morganlocations/PropertyDetail.asp?propertyID=2002

So I didn't have to work today so I was able to just have a relaxing day. I went to the post office like I do everyday and I started to oraganize out things for the move. I really don't have the much time to pack between work, school, army, and all the other things I have to do in the next 3 months. I will get it all done though.

Other than that I was talking to my sister-in-law Jess a bit today about mail for John. We are all so excited that her and her husband are expecting their first child! I know that both of us are thrilled to be an aunt and uncle again. That is something that he is very excited about as well and has him in such a good mood over there. She is sending him Starbucks too so I know he is going to smile!

I am going to go do my little bit of homework for my night class tonight now but I decided that I am going to make this my Deployment Blog. I know that I write to John everynight but this is a help too.

1 comment:

Jess said...

The apartment looks nice! :)