Monday, November 23, 2009

He is on his way HOME!!!!

John is no longer in Afghanistan!!!!! He is on his first stop on his way home and we got to skype yesterday for so long. It was amazing talking to him like that and I am thrilled right now. He is safe now and that means so much to me. I cannot wait to see him and it has finally hit me that he is coming home!!!! There aren't enough words to explain my excitement haha!!! I think I will be ok today but I am going to be acting a fool tomorrow and then Wednesday..OMG all of us are going to be going nuts in a good way!! Heather and I made welcome home signs for John and Josh and our outfits are all ready! I am so excited for Josh to meet their son Owen for the first time. I can't even imagine how Heather must have felt giving birth without her husband but she did amazing and is such a strong woman! I am so proud of her! Anyway, I need to go do some things to get ready for homecoming. I made a list for today and tomorrow so I can focus on what I need to do haha. I will let everyone know when John comes home and I can't wait to see everyone in Cincinnati soon!

No comments: