Less than 4 weeks to go..I cannot even express my excitement.
The move went really well and I have gotten the place really set up. I should be done by this weekend actually. I just have some more clothes to put away and just a few boxes of random stuff. It has been really fun unpacking the things John packed haha. He has the most random stuff thrown in there, like a bag of 30+ old batteries, wawa receipts from 2007, and oh can't forget the n*sync cd. I miss him so much and I just want these next few weeks to fly, but I think they will :) Really I will be so happy in three weeks from now when they are no longer in Afghanistan.
Pretty much everything else is going well. School and the Army are fine, however, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break, not only to have off but mostly for John haha. Its going to be fun that this weekend is Halloween. I am going to get some candy and I really really hope we get some trick or treaters at our new place. I have only met one neighbor and we talked really briefly so I wasn't able to ask about how many kids they get here.
Heather and baby Owen are coming over today and it will be so nice to see them. I haven't seen them since the 13th when he was born! Heather and I are really getting excited about homecoming and Josh called her yesterday and it seems as if Josh and John will both be coming home on with the same group. It will be so nice for the two of them to keep each other company during the long hours of flying but also just so nice for Heather and I to share it together. I wish all of my friends guys were coming home the same day but now that they spilt it up, I am not so sure. Either way I know its all going to be so soon and as you can see from this post, its all I seem to talk about.
I get to register for next semester over the weekend. I am looking forward to that because its going to be my last real semester. I do have to carry over to the summer or maybe fall depending on the Army but its only going to be like 2 classes. I think that for only having 5 semesters to do 8 semesters I have done a really good job so I don't mind the fact that I will spill over by 6 credits. I would rather just have a normal semester and be able to keep my GPA up after working so hard on it. Plus, I want free time to be able to spend with John and our friends. Besides, I actually mapped out this whole thing on paper with both our active duty times and I think it actually will work out so much better this way as far as keeping us in the same place. We shall see.
I am going to go make some lunch and then head into school for the SGA meeting. I am looking forward to this weekend! I hope whoever reads this is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment